HELLO ITS ME: WHAT WE DO ON OUR PHONES ALL DAY
COLOSSIANS 3:2 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt that you will know how to answer every man.
This week’s episode is intentionally light hearted. Sandy and Elisabeth discuss what’s on their phones but more importantly how they use them.
WE ARE REAL PEOPLE
If you are worried that this episode is gonna be about how you should never look at your phone during family time you’re on the wrong channel.
Sandy and Elisabeth are moderately tech savvy women married to extremely tech savvy men raising even more tech savvy children. They use our phones. A lot. They make life easier and give us more time to do the things we really want to be doing.
APP SUGGESTIONS MADE IN THIS EPISODE:
- Target – Grocery and Household
- Whole Foods – Organic Grocery
- Amazon – Literally everything
- Walmart – Grocery and Online shopping pick up
- Ibotta – Rebates on purchases
- Clue – Cycle Tracker (It’s also Sandy’s favorite board game but that’s another episode)
- Bacon Reader – Something about Reddit
- Photo Circle – Photo sharing with friends and family
- Baby Loggy – Logs feedings, pumping sessions, diapers, sleep, measurements, meds, milestones, foods and lots more
- Baby Center – Your pregnancy week by week and your baby week by week
- Wonder Weeks – Growth and developmental guidelines
Use your phone wisely. It’s a tool. It should be helping your life not hurting it and you can probably find ways to help other peoples lives too.
1 THESSALONIANS 5:9-11 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as you were doing.
CONNECT WITH US AFTER THE SHOW:
Questions, Show ideas, Want to be a Guest or Sponsor an episode? Connect with us: